Account Manager – Automotive Sensors VW Group Focus
About the job
The key requirements of this role is key account management and to undertake some sales activities in Germany. The focus is to:
- Assess, follow and monitor new vehicle or upgrades to platforms, models or research projects related to automotive sensors, electronic components and assigned related small projects.
- Liase and work with company R&D, plant managers, test and other colleagues in the context of ISO or TS standards.
- Take ownership of assigned key account relationships and work in the sales team to support and help in their sales success.
- Advise on competitor activities, intelligence, future trends, potential new business opportunities and other industry developments.
- Secure cross-sales and new business opportunities for the team and product group.
Desired Skills and Experience
It is important that anyone applying for this role has the following:
You must be resident in and qualify to work in Germany. Any application from anyone without this qualification will not be considered.
German and English language skills ( to a level where contracts can be negotiated).
A minimum of 5 years work experience in automotive with some actual work experience connection to the VW group as an application engineer, existing account manager for a Tier 2 or Tier 3 supplier or similar.
Masters degree in electronics
Some evidential recent sales or project related activity and experience on large OEM or Tier 1 product ( sales, business development, new design or supplier quality).
Willingness to travel or to relocate to support future career planning. This will be outlined at interview and it is to plan forward for 3yrs.
Important – ALL applicants must be located in Germany, no relocation support is being provided.
Please apply using the form provided and only send an English CV after our conversation and follow-up.
Application and Interview
- First Interview – Phone HR Manager and VW Key Account Manager
- Second interview – R&D Manager Europe, Sales Manager Porsche
- Third Interview – Europe HR Director and Technology Manager – BMW
- Final Interview – Sales Director – Automotive
- Candidate – Leipzig proximity, PhD sensors, application manager SEAT and Skoda work experience.
- Salary – mid-range of band provided
- Project go live to candidate start – 132 days because of end of month, one month notice.
Hotel Technology Inside to outside sales opportunity? Own your clients in a smaller company? Request Callback Completed Project Regional Sales Executive – London S.East About the job We are currently...Learn More
Hotel Technology Field sales executive wanting to progress in their sales career Request Callback Completed Project Director of Sales About the job We are currently recruiting for a Director of...Learn More