Oil and Gas
After Sales – Rotating Equipment
After Sales Support Engineer
A degree qulified mechanical engineer is being sought by the agent and regional distributor for energy pipeline equipment including compressors, turbines and engine components to be based in the U.A.E. or Qatar.
The vacancy has arisen because of an upturn in their business and to support recent contract wins and planned future growth.
The role will suit someone who may be seeking a move into sales or wishing to develop their project management skills. Knowledge of servicing or work on rotating equipment is essential.
Working in a small team within regional focussed company, you will be an essential link to those OEMs you are assigned so you must be able to speak and write in English fluently.
This position requires:
- Direct experience in the application, or operation of engineered gas turbines, steam turbines, turbo compressors, pumps and/or reciprocating compressors within the oil & gas industry.
- Exposure to ABB, Alstom, Burckhardt, MAN equipment a distinct plus ( some training will be provided)
- Understand the issues related to working and living in a foreign country.
- Willingness to work at client offices, sites or plant locations across the region sometimes for weeks at a time.
- Bachelor and Master’s Degree with over 5 years work experience including field service or project work on site.
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering
- Fluent English ( German or any additional language a plus)
- MS Office ( other software experience a plus)
Renumeration Package Includes:
- Fixed term tax free contract for 3 years with an end of contract option to extend.
- Quarterly and end of year bonus based upon team and project performance
- Basic salary and bonus paid in US$, or CHF or €Euro currencies
- Paid accommodation provided close to company offices together with private healthcare.
- 6 weeks annual holiday
Application and Interview
- First interview by Skype or in-person – general conversation open Q&A
- Second Interview – Selection test and interview day
- Third interview – Head of Aftersales and Director – Field Operations
- Final Interview – HR, COO and Director – Field Operations
- Candidate – Egyptian national, in-country working at competitor and known to client company owners.
- Salary – competitive with addition of flight home to Shubra El Kheima paid by company
- Project go live to candidate start – 9 months due to visa and need to undergo equipment refresher training in Switzerland
Hotel Technology Inside to outside sales opportunity? Own your clients in a smaller company? Request Callback Completed Project Regional Sales Executive – London S.East About the job We are currently...Learn More
Hotel Technology Field sales executive wanting to progress in their sales career Request Callback Completed Project Director of Sales About the job We are currently recruiting for a Director of...Learn More