Swiss Tax Qualified – DACH Experienced
DACH Tax Manager
A succession hire – Tax Manager DACH to join the tax department of a Swiss specialist medical technology company.
As DACH Tax Manager, you will be involved in the following:-
- Tax technical and transaction advice relating to sales, distribution and limited manufacturing property scopes of responsibility.
- Support the CFO in the discovery, identification and planning opportunities for tax saving and revenue optimisation.
- Liaison with, and management of local tax DACH region and 7 company sites for business indirect, payroll and import or export tax matters.
Tax Accounting & Reporting
- Advice and assistance to Swiss CFO on completion of the tax related disclosures as and when required for monthly, quarterly pack and annual reporting.
- Advice and assistance on completion of the tax related disclosures for the annual pack.
- Completion and responsibility for tax forecasts and budgets including review of individual reporting packs and preparation of overall summary reports for the CFO, CIO and CEO.
- Monitor and control local corporate tax compliance for the group at local and DACH level for the company and its trading entities.
- Perform periodic tax control visits to offices in Germany and Austria.
- Liaison with professional advisers as necessary.
Desired Qualifications, Skills and Experience
- The ideal candidate will be Swiss certified for accounting and tax
- 5 years demonstrable experience handling DACH tax matters.
- Instrument, Industrial, Life Science or similar relevant work experience.
- An understanding of European and Swiss taxation issues, current and upcoming.
- Residency in the Zug area highly desired.
Application and Interview
- First interview – Video call with HR
- Second Interview – CFO and HR – In-person
- Final interview – CFO, HR Director and CEO
- Candidate – Swiss based in Luzern, large corporate to smaller group move to gain more personal responsibility and evidence of work results.
- Salary – upper quartile
- Project go live to candidate start – 138 days including a 60 day notice period
SaaS Marketing Manager – Tax Software B2B Request Callback Completed Project Marketing Manager About the job The key requirements of this role is ownership of all things marketing together with...Learn More
Machinery US/Swiss Tax Qualified – DACH Jurisdictions Request Callback Completed Project DACH Tax Manager A new position has been created for a Tax Manager DACH to join the tax department...Learn More