Share with someone you know
Local to or able to relocate to Zurich will be considered for this role
Digital Design - Team Leader
A small innovative design company seeking to build on next generation sensor development and use.
A well funded start-up, they are seeking a senior IC digital design engineer to strengthen the digital team.
You must have a minimum of 10yrs experience to be considered for this role.
Your responsibilities include:
The design and implementation of state-of-the-art image sensors, so any optic or image sensor experience is a major plus especially in the area of camera or laser measurement and mapping.
The IC development and team build in a structured and organised approach.
Driving and contributing concept through to synthesis and physical implementation whilst working along with analog and other team members.
Actively improving design methodology and strategy to cut down product time to market without loss of key steps or required levels of validation quality
What The Client Offers:
A role in a growing, dynamic and multi-cultural, multi-disciplinary team where everyone can make a difference
The opportunity to bring your experience and ideas to the table
A place to contribute and to innovate within a strong local international team
Competitive salaries and benefits
Strong autonomy in his field, self-reliant and able to work without supervision and to create a work plan for a small team
Masters in electrical / electronic engineering, a Phd is a plus
- Digital design
- Ultra-low power or mixed signal products
- System, architecture, RTL design, verification
- HW/SW co-simulation
- Mixed signal design (analog/digital integration)
Good knowledge of microcontroller architectures and integration into a SOC
You possess high level modelling (C / SystemC/ C++) and knowledge on agile SW methods
Good communication skills in English and another language (German or French a plus).
Application and Interview
- Register interest in role and include your LinkedIn / Xing Profile Url ( This helps us to keep paper flow to a minimum and helps you in our communication).
- Registration will be reviewed for – location, LinkedIn profile basic information and then we will advise you of the next steps.
- First Interview – Phone – Screening suitability and motivation for role with some questions from us.
- A joint decision as to proceeding to the next step or not.
- Submit your profile and our report to the client / hiring manager / executive team.
- First Interview – Phone – Company HR or Hiring Department
- Second interview – Video – In-person panel interview
- Hiring Session – Confirmation of onboarding process.
We do this to keep data storage to a minimum and to alert you about relevant openings for you or for others should you forward it. You are free to unsubscribe at any time in the future.