Payments and Finance
Bookkeeper - Detail Focussed and Sure
About The Client
Hospitality payments provider who work closely with hotels and travel agents.
As a full-time Bookkeeper / Office Manager, you’ll be an essential part of the team.
To be successful in any role with the client:
Each employee is expected to know how to use a O365 and its software.
Please note: this position is only available to local / UK residents moving for a good reason as no support is provided.
About the Role
- Bookkeeping – You’ll support our client by performing monthly bookkeeping and reconciliations in Xero,
- Prepare and file VAT returns, and generating reports.
- Support – As required advise or respond to requests from the Group Finance Controller.
- Personable – You’re personable and have great communication skills.
- Curious – You’re a quick learner, like to take time to develop yourself and can figure things out on your own whilst easily adapting to changes.
- Accountable – You are responsible and you can roll up your sleeves to get the job done and ensure the quality of your work is high and that deadlines are met.
- Interested – Ideally you have 5+ years of experience in full-cycle bookkeeping.
Appeal to someone:
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £29,000.00-£38,950.00 per year
- Candidate – Luton based.
- Tax and VAT and month end / year end preparation
- Salary – 33K+
- Project go live to candidate start – 18 days (candidate had 1 week notice).