Milton Keynes – Luton – Bedford Regional Office
£28 – 35,000 + benefits
UK & Ireland l Networking | Cisco l 24/7/365 Support Environment |
20 yrs+ ago
- Driving Licence and Car Required
- Able and willing to work in the office, at home or on site. New projects may require you to be away from home Mon-Fri
Salary: Enquire to discuss salary + benefits package
We are looking for someone with a few years working experience either because they studied and are a recent IT or computer security, or computer science graduate or someone who has completed their apprenticeship and has a few years behind them ( cabling, infrastructure, networking, Wi-Fi touchpoints very useful).
+ Hands on experience and knowledge of networking technologies i.e. LAN, WAN, TCP/IP, routing, switching
+ Hands on experience and knowledge of Cisco and Juniper products
+ Understanding of network security and firewalls
+ 1st or 2nd Line support experience
Nice to have – IT PC build, server configurations, disk mirroring and network management – the focus for the client is remote user networking management, new large scale installations, upgrades and updates on a Aruba, Juniper, Cisco, Dell and other technologies stack.
If you are interested in discussing this Network Technician role further, please ensure that:
1) You are eligible to work in the UK, do not need visa support or a sponsor ( applicants from outside the UK will not be considered).
2) You have a UK driving licence and can drive as or when required to site in your car.
3) Your command of English is at a level for business and technical conversations ( reading, writing, speaking)
4) Your application includes an English CV
5) You have availability to interview in-person and by video
6) You have a notice period less than 3 mths or are available soon.
We are not looking for the IT geek behind a screen in an office or at home, we are looking for someone who can fit into a team, engage in client conversations, go on site and work with clients or 3rd party vendors, be open and willing to contribute and learn from others around them.
Travers Search is based in Zürich Switzerland and specialises in engineering, IT and Technology related hiring projects mainly in the UK, EU and Switzerland.
Est. Start Date
22 + Statutory
To Be Discussed