Global Process Transformation – R&D and New Products Focus
Global Process Change Manager - Travel 75%
About the job
A new central global strategy is ready to be deployed to transform innovation and new product delivery across multiple business units with non-standard legacy systems and templates.
The new manager:
Will understand and actively participate in this key transformation functional management role. The position is a team lead role based out of the Swiss EMEA offices.
Have a good experience and actual project and implementation leadership to co-ordinate, execute and report on strategic PLM SAP, configuration and other activities or initiatives across multiple business units including manufacturing inside and outside Europe.
- Drive alignment of process decisions for the EMEA and global process PLM / ERP templates.
- Bring best practice into the process design, customisation and option solution delivery work to help drive transformational change.
- Secure business acceptance, adoption and continued application of process changes.
- Identify and analyse issues, risks and actively propose actions or possible solutions.
- Ensure any proposed solution is integrated cross functionally successfully with reference to other business unit areas.
- Define target KPIs for local business units, plants based on an EMEA or Global target (singular and group break down to site level)
- Assist with evaluation and selection of new team members as or when required.
Desired Skills and Experience
It is important that anyone applying for this role has the following:
An understanding of engineering in the context of R&D, prototyping, program or similar.
Exposure to instrument, life science or pharma manufacturing
Engineered product or industrial design work with CATIA or ProEngineer.
A successful record of Engineering Team Lead or Project Management in the context of a multi-site change program.
Proven ability to build fast new networks in a matrix organisation
Strong inter-personal skills with concise and clear communication skills
Experience of any ERP, SAP, PLM or interfacing change or integration project within R&D, CAD, ProEngineer, Creo, CATIA V5 or similar.
Project Interface, SAP, PLM and other software areas of work
Knowledge of the V model, systems models and other tools outside SAP PLM
Demonstrable successful change management project performance on an international basis and using online conferencing tools and remote team leadership, influence and results achievement.
Project lead, team management experience for a minimum of 5yrs.
A minimum of 10 years working experience after studies.
Fluent written and spoken English and German or French to a business negotiation level.
A BSc or MSc in Engineering with some study in Mechanical Engineering. An MBA, Prince 2, FMEA or PMP or similar additional qualifications desired.
Important – ALL applicants must be located in Europe to support relocation.
Application and Interview
- First Interview – Global Change Senior Project Manager and HR
- Second interview – Panel interview video conference / Zoom – MS
- Third Interview – HR and IT Director
- Final Interview – HR, Global Change Project Owner, Director R&D
- Candidate – Located in Alsace Biovalley, 15 years work experience – introduced and led PLM to global manufacturer, BOM specialist in Accenture. Medtech 5yrs before move.
- Salary – 5% above upper limit for grade
- Project go live to candidate start – 192 days because of candidate 3 month notice period which had to be fulfilled.
FinTech Separate from Parent launch vehicle and rocket to the stars Request Callback Completed Project Divisional CEO – FinTech Is this you? Are you entrepreneurial? A global property group is...Learn More
Telecommunications Marketing Manager – VoIP, VoWiFi and Cloud IT Request Callback Completed Project Marketing Manager About the job The key requirements of this role is ownership of all things marketing...Learn More