Google Trends highlights the historical hiring issues in Switzerland and the current situation in a easy to search format.
As of today we should take note of the fact:
- Candidates are complaining of 0 feedback by both HR and recruiters – I am sorry but you can say you are candidate responsive but so many are not, quite frankly it is disappointing.
- Hiring Managers do not see the required “talent” being promoted by some of their HR colleagues based outside their local country.
- Time to hire in some companies is simply too long and the absence of a good pipeline of proposed candidates reflects a lack of candidate outreach and engagement off Linkedin.
- Linkedin sourcing is starting to cause candidates to “go blind” to the mass messaging and promoted job advertisements pushed in their direction.
- Jobs.ch now reflects the changes in Swiss law in July 2018 with the growth of advertised positions, functional areas to note include the following 5000+ published vacancy numbers:
- Admin. / HR / Consulting / CEO – 8002
- Banking / Insurance – 5184
- Construction / Architecture / Engineer – 8322
- Information Technology / Telecom. – 7783
- Sales / Customer Service / Admin. – 7619
- Low vacancy scores for purchasing, supply chain, wellness and spa or security related roles
We have no affiliation to jobs.ch, simple we like its structure and set-up.
Google Trend – Recruiter keyword search as of today – fixed results
Featured Picture Credit: Stephan Henning