"Any fool can know. The point is to understand." Albert Einstein
For some roles we will ask you to register your interest first for a call back.
Not the usual "send us your CV and apply" so let us tell you why:
As a smaller boutique recruitment service, we try to be both client and candidate centric. We speak to all of our candidates and expect you to provide us with feedback after an interview, as we will do so back to you.
More importantly, for some roles that we are asked to recruit for by clients, our experience tells us a “first” conversation can go a long way.
There are many reasons, some have included in the past:
- The common one, I would like to work in a start-up. The culture can vary and you need to know it is a good fit.
- The job description may look good, yet we will ask you to discuss it more with your partner because we understand the schooling needs he or she may want to think more deeply about before a decision is made.
- You may have had to be a flexible type person, interview locations could be one of three. It will require a day off work as holiday for some.
- We need to know your motivation to join, some roles recruited for have had only 3 candidates proposed resulting in one being hired. Rare, but it does happen.
- The role may be advertised as normal yet the incumbent does not know of their impending move.
You can see the scope of the role, yet we both know there is more to know and to be understood.
Hotel Technology Inside to outside sales opportunity? Own your clients in a smaller company? Request Callback Completed Project Regional Sales Executive – London S.East About the job We are currently recruiting for a regional sales executive to focus on the London and surrounding area with a mix of home office...Learn More
Complex or Simple? A Systems Engineer knows the difference Systems Engineer Background A client is seeking a Systems Engineer to provide Subject Matter Expertise together with hands-on engineering and technical support across a number of projects. We are seeking a professional with expertise in the scientific sector with examples of...Learn More
Instruments Customer loving and willing to “put out fires” if they occur Field Service Engineer – Instrumentation / Laboratory Position Summary: Under direction of the Head of Service and After Sales, works in an assigned territory to support operations and help the client company to achieve its customer satisfaction KPI`s....Learn More