Marketing Manager – VoIP, VoWiFi and Cloud IT
About the job
The key requirements of this role is ownership of all things marketing related to VoIP and VoWiFi. The focus is to:
- Evolve product marketing customer messaging for all VoIP products and related switches or VoWiFi technologies.
- Drive marketing campaign calendar design and ideas to integrate campaigns across key customer segments.
- Collaborate with design agency and marketing team for other telecommunication partners including mobile data services and cloud computing.
- Execute and measure marketing activities across channels
- Project manage marketing initiatives from start to finish
- Compose well-written communications to drive customer engagement (Sales, Product, Customer Success)
- Deliver and support virtual events
- Act as advisor for website social media team and as a test customer for IT as or when required.
- Create marketing campaigns and align to the customer journey
Desired Skills and Experience
It is important that anyone applying for this role has the following:
5+ years of marketing experience preferably in software or telecommunications (cloud computing a plus).
Strong project management and execution skills to drive marketing campaigns from start to finish
Evidence of actual experience drafting marketing content including messaging maps, email communications, and ad copy personally, with no agency involvement (verify at interview and discuss projects).
Post A level education in business, PR or marketing (college/university qualification must have been gained – no drop-out in first year or similar).
Analytical mindset to dig deep into data and discover insights, translate and communicate them into business implications and actions to be made.
Problem solver who can make quick data backed decisions and drive action plans.
Important – ALL applicants must be located in the UK, no relocation support is being provided.
Please apply using the form provided and only send an English CV after our conversation and follow-up.
Application and Interview
- First Interview – Group Call – HR Manager, Future Marketing Colleague and Marketing Manager
- Second interview – Presentation of campaign idea, Q&A with Sales Manager, Marketing Director
- Decision to hire or not.
- Candidate – Colchester, junior role at global technology and IT group, CIM Qualifications.
- Salary – upper quartile
- Project go live to candidate start – 76 days because of end of month, one month notice.
FinTech Separate from Parent launch vehicle and rocket to the stars Request Callback Completed Project Divisional CEO – FinTech Is this you? Are you entrepreneurial? A global property group is...Learn More
Hotel Technology Field sales executive wanting to progress in their sales career Request Callback Completed Project Director of Sales About the job We are currently recruiting for a Director of...Learn More