Systems Engineering – MBSE INCOSE
Systems Engineer Team Lead
A client is seeking a Systems Engineer to act as a team leader as well as get hands-on engaged with projects.
We are seeking a professional with expertise in instruments or medical technology.
The client company supplies instruments and test equipment for surgery applications.
This position requires:
Provide engineering expertise for system development, systems engineering, and configuration and process management of product development and client customisation systems.
Provide technical expertise and knowledge sharing to others whilst taking some responsibility for key stage inputs.
Develop, update and review highly detailed engineering documentation such as Performance Specifications, Engineering Designs and Diagrams, System Engineering Plans, Technical Review Action Plans.
Bachelor and Master’s Degree with over 7 years work experience
The University degree must be in mechanical, electrical or electronic engineering.
The past 5 years employment must include work at a company with medical technology or scientific instrument products.
Good communication skills.
English and German language skills (B2-C1, native speaker or fluent for both).
Knowledge and experience in reviewing, improving, and documenting technical systems architectures, plans, processes, and related improvements
Proficiency with O365, MS Project and any CATIA use is desirable.
Ability to work well independently and away from company offices at the client premises as or when required.
Application and Interview
- First interview with Department Head
- Second Interview with colleagues to be and R&D Director
- Final Interview – HR, Senior Manager and Hiring Manager
- Candidate – Basel location, Swiss University Systems Engineering qualification with work experience on international projects.
- Salary – upper quartile of band provided
- Project go live to candidate start – 102 days due to short-time working and limited notice period